References – Disability and Child and Family Centred Practice
- Abrams T. (2016) Heidegger and the Politics of Disablement. Toronto: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bartlett, D. J., Chiarello, L. A., McCoy, S. W., Palisano, R. J., Rosenbaum, P. L., Jeffries, L., … & Stoskopf, B. (2010). The Move & PLAY study: an example of comprehensive rehabilitation outcomes research. Physical therapy, 90(11), 1660-1672.
- Brokenbrow, l., Horridge, K. and Stair, H., 2016.Disability Matters in Britain 2016: Enablers and challenges to inclusion for disabled children, young people and their families. Royal College Paediatrics Child Health, disabilitymatters.org.uk
- King, G., & Chiarello, L. (2014). Family-centered care for children with cerebral palsy: conceptual and practical considerations to advance care and practice. Journal of Child Neurology, 29(8), 1046-1054.
- Shakespeare, T. and Watson, N., 2001. The social model of disability: an outdated ideology?. In Exploring theories and expanding methodologies: Where we are and where we need to go(pp. 9-28). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Sumsion, T. (2000). A revised occupational therapy definition of client-centred practice. British Journal of Occupational Therapy, 63(7), 304-309.
- Swain, J., & French, S. (2000). Towards an affirmation model of disability. Disability & society, 15(4), 569-582.
References – Goal Setting
- Fischer, A. (2009). Occupational TherapyIntervention Process Model. A Model for Planning Top-down, Client-centered, and Ocuppational-based Interventions. Colorado: Three Star Press, Inc.
- Siegert, R.J. & Levack, W.M.M. (2015). Rehabilitation Goal Setting Theory, Practice and Evidence. New York: Taylor and Francis Group.
- Tobbel, J & Bevan, J (1997). “GAS for People with Learning Disabilities” Winslow Press, Oxford
- Turner-Stokes, L. (2009). Goal attainment scaling (GAS) in rehabilitation: a practical guide. Clinical rehabilitation, 23(4), 362-370.
- Weid, D.T. (2009). Goal setting in rehabilitation: an overview of what, why and how. Clinical rehabilitation. 23: 291-295.